[Nepomuk] CMake for Nepomuk in 5.0

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Fri Sep 2 20:56:40 UTC 2011

How about just doing it with a NepomukConfig.cmake and a
NepomukConfigVersion.cmake. AFAIK that is the simplest solution and does
not require any fancy script writing.
I am not sure if it is enough in all situations though...

Examples can be found in sdo, nepomukannotation, scribo, and others, I
think Akonadi does it, too.