[Nepomuk] general questions: virtuoso-t & nepomukstorage, desktopsearch

Matthias Lechner mat.lechner at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:25:53 UTC 2011

> get the pid of the process, then call:
>
> gdb nepomukservicestub PID

Thanks for the help, but I now have another problem: If I debug
nepomukservicestub that way, it is no longer spiking :( Maybe thats due to
gdb using CPU and thus not allowing niced processes to start?

Since I've learned that I can access the sql-database: Isn't there any
possibility to check for corrupt entries? Or to check whether certain files are
contained at all?
Since I haven't got much personally tagged files, would you recommend deleting
the index database and start again?

Thanks,
Mat