[Nepomuk] Query result count

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Wed Oct 19 13:17:42 UTC 2011

First thing to do might be this:

stop the query service (I use the aliases defined below):

   nsstop nepomukqueryservice

then start it manually:

   nepomukservicestub nepomukqueryservice

(this reminds me: we need better handling of the debug output).

Then perform your query and check the service's output to see if it
already gets duplicate results.

Aliases:
alias nsstop="qdbus org.kde.NepomukServer /servicemanager \
  org.kde.nepomuk.ServiceManager.stopService"
alias nsstart="qdbus org.kde.NepomukServer /servicemanager \
  org.kde.nepomuk.ServiceManager.startService"