[Nepomuk] Query result count

daitheflu at free.fr daitheflu at free.fr
Tue Oct 18 15:07:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

First I'd like to thank Sebastian for his help and patience ! I really appreciate it.

Running the Sparql query in NepomukShell always gives the expected result.

I suspected my KSortFilterProxyModel to be the cause and tried to replace it by a KDirModel. Unfortunetly, the result was the same : sometimes it works as expected, and sometimes I have all results appearing twice, or just some of them appearing twice.

Is there some cache mechanism involved somewhere that could be the cause ? It really looks like it, although I have nothing in hand to demonstrate it.

Any other idea, or something to check, try ? :/

François