[Nepomuk] Re: Getting started with Nepomuk

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Mon May 2 09:46:46 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

sorry for the late mail. But now my initial parental leave is over and I
am back. Thank you, Vishesh, for introducing everyone.

Students, welcome to GSoC 2011 with Nepomuk in KDE.

As Vishesh already said we will have weekly meetings on IRC
(#nepomuk-kde on freenode) where we discuss your progress and any
problems you are having. In addition we are always available via email
and IRC.

To get started I propose that we do an initial meeting tomorrow. For me
8:00UTC would be perfect but please state your preferences.

Looking forward to working with you.