[Nepomuk] Re: akonadi nepomuk feeders and resource merging

Luis Alexandre Coimbra e Silva lacsilva at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:23:04 CET 2011

Hi again,

In connection with the script I posted some time ago, I found some curiosities
that might deserve your attention.

First of all is that the user/session dbus-daemon process grows continuously
in memory as the script is executed. The growth stops when the script stops
but the memory is never reclaimed. This might just be a memory leak in the
dbus daemon. Should I forward this to someone else?

The second point is that both krunner and kactivitymanagerd show a consistent,
small,  cpu usage during the script execution. This is not an issue on my
machine but it might be a good point for optimization. The krunner part of it
can be somewhat mitigated by disabling the nepomuk search runner and
restarting krunner.

I hope this info is of some help. Cheers,
--
Luis A. C. Silva