[Nepomuk] Is nie:plainTextContent where OCR text should live?

Mouse Cralde mcradle at gmx.com
Mon Jun 27 08:23:06 CEST 2011

Hello!

 *firstly*: thank you for nepomuk, I think this is a great effort and in my opinion provides an important toolset.

 It was suggested over there: http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=154&t=95750
 that I'll ask this question over here.

 I'm looking for a best practice type advice.

 I'd like to scan some documents and be able to perform full text search on later on.
 I would also like to keep the image itself. it hence make sense to me to store the text as a property of the image, or the other way around I don't have a real prefrence.
 when it comes to ontology and considering the solution of storing the text as a property of the image:
 what would be the appropriate property to host the text, is it nie:plainTextContent? or perhaps a nao one?

 Thanks!
 mcradle.