[Nepomuk] Re: A very old performance problem while deleting files.

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 22 11:17:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

I can confirm that problem. It is also reproducible by changing the list
of folders to be indexed in the configuration (System Settings > Desktop
Search > Desktop Query > Customize index folders).

Remove a folder that is already indexed from this list and Nepomuk takes
a very long time to remove the resources.