[Nepomuk] A very old performance problem while deleting files.

Weng Xuetian wengxt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:13:48 CEST 2011

Hi,
Yes, I totally understand what nepomuk does... But It never stop interrupt
user thread....

Anyway, there is a very old problem (from my memory.. when I really start use
nepomuk, I currently using 4.7 beta 1), which is not so critical but annoying.
When the nepomuk has hundreds of resource to be remove, like deleting a
directory with many files, or deleting thousands of mails from kmail, it always
takes a very long time to finish this process.

I think it's very easy reproduciable, just simply let nepomuk index a source
code folder. When the index is done, delete the folder.