[Nepomuk] Need some advices about PIMO:Person

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:46:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm working on a GSoC project which implements a proper PIMO:Person creation
from PIM data. However I'm facing some issues about which I could use some
advices.

1) How to set a photo for PIMO:Person?
There may be several NCO:PersonContacts with their own photos, I can pick
just one (or let the user choose), but what ontology etc. should I use to
store the photo in?

2) How to pick "the right data"?
For example address. Imagine you have three NCO:PersonContacts as a
grounding occurence in PIMO:Person and all three have different addresses.
We must again choose one as the "main/default" address, but how should I
write that into PIMO:Person? Same with emails, phones etc. Of course I can
simply pick the address from the first NCO:PersonContact in the result set,
but that may be the wrong one. What do you think?

Thanks!
--
Marty K.