[Nepomuk] running both stand-alone Virtuoso and Nepomuk on the same machine?

Darren Cruse darren.cruse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:04:05 CET 2011

I know I should just try it before bothering you guys - but I just wondered
off of the top of your heads if you guys think I'll encounter any conflicts
installing stand-alone Virtuoso on the same machine Nepomuk is already
running on?

e.g. Am I mistaken or was Nepomuk talking to Virtuoso on Virtuoso's default
"1111" port?  If so should I expect to not use that default for one or other
of the two Virtuosos?

(if so I guess I can just change the port on the standalone install - I'm a
little curious though - is Nepomuk's virtuoso configured the same way as the
standalone would be?  i.e. are there config files somewhere I could snoop at
even for Nepomuk's virtuoso?)