[Nepomuk] Changing the type of a Nepomuk::Thing?

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 14 19:26:53 CET 2011

Another small issue concerning the pimo ontology.

When I convert an item of the type Nepomuk::Vocabulary::PIMO::Task() to
Nepomuk::Vocabulary::PIMO::Note() and I keep the same Nepomuk::Thing, I
obviously have to set the new type on the Nepmuk::Thing, right?

It seems a bit strange since the Nepomuk::Thing I supposed to "represent a
uniqe concept/idea". I mean it does make sense somehow since the information
stored in the Task/Note is exactly the same, but the semantics change a bit.

Anway I have no clue If changing the Thing can have any sideffects.

It's more that I'm interested, than that I'm facing technical problems =). So
far at least ;-)

Cheers,

Chris