[Nepomuk] Re: Troubleshooting Nepomuk in KDE-4.6.2 from OpenSuse

Joerg Pommnitz pommnitz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 22:53:33 CEST 2011

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----

Peter,
thanks for taking the time to look into my questions. You were right indeed.
The Dolphin Filter Panel is grayed out if one is outside of an indexed
folder. Inside an indexed folder the Panel is active, so I think my problem
is basically solved. However, I don't see a reason for this behavior. If one
starts a Search, one already has the option to search globally or from inside
the current folder. Being outside of an indexed folder should just disable
the "Search From Here" option and leave the global search accessible.

Just my 2cents, of course...

Regards
  Joerg