[Nepomuk] Indexing

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:40:07 CEST 2010

Hi!

I suppose this is probably more of a strigi question, anyway... I have a
laptop accessing a number of NFS partitions on which are all family pics,
videos, movies, ebooks etc. They are connected through wi-fi. After enabling
the indexing I have been observing an almost total home bandwidth saturation
for days now. Bear in mind that it may also be a digikam issue (this is a
known problem, as it's got to make a map of almost 300Gbs of pics). Digikam
is currently closed, traffic doesn't stop anyway.

Is there any way for me to track the traffic? server side, iotop simply says
data moves thru NFS.

Bèrto

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement viole les