[Nepomuk] sequences

Roman Evstifeev someuniquename at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:49:07 CEST 2010

maybe RDF Collections can be used here to store sequences of resources?

 <doc1> a <xxx:Document> .
 <doc1> <xxx:hasContents> <listitem1> .

 <listitem1> a <RDF:List>
 <listitem2> a <RDF:List>
 <listitem3> a <RDF:List>

 <listitem1> <RDF:first> <sen1> .
 <listitem1> <RDF:rest> <listitem2> .tem2> <RDF:first> <sen2> .
 <listitem2> <RDF:rest> <listitem3> .

 <listitem3> <RDF:first> <sen3> .
 <listitem3> <RDF:rest> <rdf:nil> . # end of list

 <sen1> <xxx:hasText> "foo bar hello"@en .
 <sen2> <xxx:hasText> "The world is mine"@en .
 <sen3> <xxx:hasText> "good bye"@en .