[Nepomuk] How to disable or uninstall nepomuk

Andersen, Jan jandersen at informatica.com
Fri Nov 19 10:12:03 CET 2010

Hi

I seem to somehow have got something called nepomuk installed on my KDE (version 3) desktop, and having read up a little about it, I find that this is not something I want. But apparently it isn't in the Synaptic (I'm using Debian) - do you guys have any idea what this might be part of?

I hope you guys understand that I don't mean to imply any criticism of the project in any way - it is just not of interest to me, and I suspect it may cause me problems or irritation by trying to "outsmart" me.