[Nepomuk] Re: Indexed data disappearing

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:51:59 CET 2010

> From: "Sebastian Trüg"
> Sorry for getting back this late but I think that the bug is fixed now.
> I finally wrote a unit test for KInotify, the notification class that is
> used by the nepomuk filewatch service and found a bunch of issues. After
> fixing those I did not have any data loss anymore.
> This is in kde trunk but I will backport it to 4.5 also.
> Cheers,
> Sebastian

Awesome!  Thanks so so much for your hard work Sebastian!

As an aside, I'm constantly amazed at the careful design and foresight
that went into the Nepomuk API.  I'm no uber-hacker but I'm really
grateful it is so straight-forward to use for Bangarang development.
Maybe I'll write a short blog entry about that topic. :-)

peace and much respect,
Andrew Lake