[Nepomuk] Re: Indexed data disappearing

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Fri Nov 5 09:13:52 CET 2010

Sorry for getting back this late but I think that the bug is fixed now.
I finally wrote a unit test for KInotify, the notification class that is
used by the nepomuk filewatch service and found a bunch of issues. After
fixing those I did not have any data loss anymore.
This is in kde trunk but I will backport it to 4.5 also.