[Nepomuk] [patch] playground/nepomukutils/searchmenu.cpp

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Mon May 31 18:17:40 CEST 2010

Hi Oszkar,

As for your question: I would say simply disconnect each time and only
reconnect if SearchWhileYouType is enabled. The config will not be
changed that often so there is no overhead problem.
Also please remove the AllFlags enum entry. It does not make much sense
here.

Apart from that: please commit. :)