[Nepomuk] Bugs, Patches and Scripts. - StrigiService & KInotify

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Mon May 3 11:50:31 CEST 2010

Damn, this is a tricky one.
How about a hacky solution: the file watch service does not update the
config but writes a log of moved and watched folders.
This log can be read by strigi after or before updating the index and
then it can update its config itself without triggering a re-index.

Or the most generic solution:
have a nepomuk configuration service which has dbus methods to update
all nepomuk config things. This service could then decide if it is
necessary for strigi to re-index.

Brainstorming....