[Nepomuk] Compacting soprano-virtuoso.db

Joseph Kowalski joekowalski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 07:50:00 CET 2010

Hi,
Last week I mounted the root filesystem of another (very slow) machine
into a directory in my home folder to do some updates on it and the
next day I discovered that strigi/nepomuk had indexed the whole thing
resulting in a file index of ~210,000 files and a data store of 2.5 G.
After I unmounted the filesystem, the subsequent re-index has now dropped the
files from the other system out of the index bringing the total files
covered to about 10,000 (which still seems high), but my data store
still takes up 2.5G. Is
there a way to repack or compact soprano-virtuoso db so it isn't
uselessly using so much disk space?

Thanks!

--
Joe Kowalski