[Nepomuk] In need of input for a desktop search default behaviour

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:09:52 CET 2010

I know I'm new here, so my opinion won't count much, but I too feel that
non-wildcard matching should be the default option. Most people, nowdays,
have a general idea of globbing (if not RE), so they'll know what a * does.
Plus, it would follow a similar syntax to the bourne shell. Consistency is
important!

- Vishesh Handa