[Nepomuk] Nepomuk facets

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:36:01 CEST 2010

2010/6/25 Sebastian Trüg <trueg at kde.org>

> Have a look at it and share thoughts, please.

I like this one; just a few things, to see if I understood it correctly:

   - in Facet, Terms are Query::Term, right? So you thought in saving each
   term directly as a query piece? That's not a bad idea...
   - do you already have an idea in how to "mark" each facet subquery so it
   can be extracted in the model?
   - for showing facets in a tree, each facet should be at "column" 0, while
   each choice for that facet should be at "column" 1, for example, right?
   - a range should restrict the number of items of a facet or be an item of
   that facet?

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri at gmail.com