[Nepomuk] Nepomuk facets

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Fri Jun 25 16:12:04 CEST 2010

Please find attached another go at the facet class and a draft for some
FacetModel methods.
Currently my version of Facet is not a QObject and does not emit changed
signals. IMHO we simply need a container to store the possible choices
in. The model could then take care of the rest.

Have a look at it and share thoughts, please.