[Nepomuk] KRunner opening archives

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Fri Jun 18 11:08:05 CEST 2010

First of all: Which version of KDE are you using?
Second: This is a known problem which we are working on but solving it
entirely is not easy and might take some time. Normally opening and
saving should work properly. The only problem that should persist in KDE
4.4 is the weird filenames you mention.