[Nepomuk] Re: How to model relations of PIMO::Topics

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 27 15:50:47 CET 2010

Hey,

The solutions was actually fairly simple:

The only problem i had, was that the topic name was at the same time the
identifier (like tags are handled). Now I am using the lable property to store
the name, so im free to have two different topics with the same lable under
different supertopics and I can also easily add one topic to several
supertopics.

Of course that way, if there is already a topic with the same name in the
nepomuk storage, it is not automatically reused (as it works with tags), so
topics can not easily be used accross applications, but I don't think that
this is a big problem.

Cheers,

Chris