[Nepomuk] Re: Virtuoso eating up CPUs

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Tue Dec 7 09:02:56 CET 2010

On Sunday 12 September 2010 22:18:27 Vishesh Handa wrote:
> Virtuoso goes crazy with some queries. :-/ We know about it, and can
> reproduce it. It's not a 4.5.1 issue, it's just a virtuoso thing.
>
> @Sebastian : Weren't your userVisibility patches supposed to fix this?

Is there an upstream bug report for this that I can pursue? I'm still seeing
this with 4.6 beta2.

What techniques are there to check the state of the server to describe these
'virtuoso 100% cpu' cases?  I'd like to have a bit more ability to support
virtuoso than just telling people to restart the server.

Will