[Nepomuk] Formatting property values for Dolphin side-panel

Sebastian Trueg trueg at kde.org
Mon Aug 23 15:50:33 CEST 2010

Sadly I never go around to finishing this framework. Thus, there is no
method to handle the formatting of property/value pairs. It is, however,
something that we need. Dolphin currently has a little hack with some
hard-coded use cases. Obviously that is not the way to go for the future.
The problem was that we need some kind of rule system which allows to
describe how values are to be formatted. Input for the rule should be
the triple (resource, property, value(s)) or at a later stage even more
information like creation time of the triple and so on.
So I would love to have some input on a nice rule system.
It would be great to get that into 4.6.

Cheers,
Sebatian