[Nepomuk] [nepomuk-kde] serviceOwnerChanged usage

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:08:43 CEST 2010

I've done the kdelibs/nepomuk/ResourceManager class. I'd appreciate it if
someone could verify it, as I encountered some errors. The procedure I used
for testing was -
$ nepomukserver
$ qdbus org.kde.NepomukStorage /servicecontrol shutdown
$ qdbus org.kde.NepomukServer /nepomukserver quit

On shutting down the NepomukStorage I got a couple of errors like -
*"nepomukservicestub(8670)"
Error in thread 3077588736 : "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown -
The name org.kde.nepomuk.services.nepomukstorage was not provided by any
.service files"*. And on shutting down the *NepomukServer* the *
nepomukservicestub* would *always* crash. But these errors are consistent as
they appear both before and after the patch. :-)

Otherwise, the patch works fine. I'll do the rest during the weekend.

- Vishesh Handa