Growing problem of unanswered support requests on IRC

Kenny Duffus kenny at kde.org
Thu Dec 19 09:28:05 GMT 2019

Hi

There seems to be a growing problem of users wanting help on IRC but not getting any replies

While some are in #kde-neon rather than #kde-neon-users, I have been reluctant to bother pointing them to -users when I see it and don't know the answer as getting them to ask a second time in #kde-neon-users would almost always just result in still no answer and an even more annoyed user

Basically we need more people paying attention in #kde-neon-users, willing and able to help

--

	Kenny
	(Pronouns: he/him)