[neon] kstars move and epoch

Scarlett Clark sgclarkkde at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 20:34:52 UTC 2018

So far the last to moves I have made have been unsuccessful ( skrooge and
kdenlive ) I fear moving anything atm.
On this version file... I have poked around on drax in

/mnt/volume-neon-jenkins/workspace/xenial_stable_applications_kstars_src

And I see nothing that resembles a version tracking file. Any hints would
be appreciated..
Thanks,
Scarlett