appstream icons patch

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Wed Feb 8 17:32:30 UTC 2017

Julian Klode did a quick upload of apt 1.4~beta4ubuntu1 for zesty as we
hit this issue as soon as discover with the debian patch got included in
our iso.

The problem did indeed go away (seemingly) as a result.

So may be worth checking with him to see what might be done, if indeed
there is an alternate path to a fix there.

Rik