[neon] Introduction

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Mon Dec 18 09:04:17 UTC 2017

Le 17/12/2017 à 23:59, Jonathan Riddell a écrit :
> Hi, welcome along :)
>
> I've put your blogs on our social media channels.
>
> A book about using Linux with neon would be fabulous!
>
> We mostly sit on IRC on freenode, #kde-neon
>
> Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I just saw your post on Twitter this morning, since I'm already a
subscriber to the KDE neon channel on Twitter. Thanks!

My last book about Linux was rather technical. I always wanted to write
a real "Linux for dummies" book, the sort of thing I could send to my
parents and they would manage to configure and use Linux on their
laptop. And I think indeed KDE neon would be a great choice. (BTW, I've
been using KDE since 2.x under Slackware 7.1).

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers!

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat