Uninstallable Images - language pack issue

Clemens Toennies starbuck at netrunner-os.com
Fri Nov 25 21:12:53 UTC 2016

Am 25.11.2016 um 18:26 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> I've read a few reports of our current images being uninstallable.  It
> crashes at 30% with a problem with the language packs.  At the start
> of the week I tested all images and trhey were fine.  I've just tested
> the User Edition image with a few more options, with and without
> Network, in English and Spanish and with download boxes ticked and
> unticked and it installs fine.  This is on Virtualbox, I can't get
> virt-manager to work today alas.

Something rings here with me, that was with Maui 1 directly based on
Neon repos and also using ubiquity as installer then.

Since we then switched to our own S3 repos and changed the installer to
calamares, I don't think it compares any more, but I do know Leszek and
Teo worked on something with regards to proper installing language packs
on Maui 2 also with calamares.

I will see if I find the time to download latest KDE neon on the weekend
and give it a shot on a real PC and report back what happens!

Greetings, Clemens.