Uninstallable Images - language pack issue

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Nov 25 17:26:02 UTC 2016

I've read a few reports of our current images being uninstallable.  It
crashes at 30% with a problem with the language packs.  At the start
of the week I tested all images and trhey were fine.  I've just tested
the User Edition image with a few more options, with and without
Network, in English and Spanish and with download boxes ticked and
unticked and it installs fine.  This is on Virtualbox, I can't get
virt-manager to work today alas.

Anyone else have recent experience and/or install logs?

Jonathan