Add grantlee to build dependencies in kdesrc-build

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 19:35:48 UTC 2016

I give up.

I've struggled to compile KMail for 2 days. On Kubuntu at first, had
problems with gpgme++, then on neon, in the hopes that I have newer
packages, again linking issues with Qt. I've tried both system qt and
downloaded from the Qt website.

I'm tired. I wanted to work on a few bugs these few free days I've had, but
instead I've wasted over 2 days on just trying to make the damn thing
compile.

I'm not the most experienced developer out there, but this is just crazy.

This is, I think, the third time I waste a few days trying to compile this
thing, with help, and no success. I'm done with KMail.

I'll dedicate my time to projects that are not unbelievably difficult to
build.

*Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com <http://ovidiu.geekaliens.com>
Kubuntu România <http://kubuntu.org>