[neon] NCI status

Rohan Garg rohan at kde.org
Thu Dec 1 10:40:25 UTC 2016

Hi
> After looking a bit more tonight it seems the issue is the cwd isn't
> set inside the container.  It gets mounted onto /workspace but doesn't
> cd into /workspace.  Editing contain.rb moving the WorkingDir:
> PWD_BIND argument from c.run() to .new() was hoped to be the API
> change needed but seems not.  More investigation to happen tomorrow

This should now be fixed. This arose due to the fact that I switched to
using deep_merge from ruby's own merge function to merge Hash's.
deep_merge has a different merging algorithm which caused the default
options we pass to docker to override the user specified ones, instead
of the other way around.

Cheers
Rohan Garg