[neon] NCI status

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Dec 1 00:47:43 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 06:23:18PM +0000, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> NCI stopped working yesterday due to an update in the API used by
> Pangea Tooling which required Docker to be updated on the master
> machine (drax).  That got done today but now there's another issue
> where builds can't find the files done by the previous job.  Something
> to do with binds Rohan thinks.  Needs looked into tomorrow but I'm
> afraid I've little idea on the topic.

After looking a bit more tonight it seems the issue is the cwd isn't
set inside the container.  It gets mounted onto /workspace but doesn't
cd into /workspace.  Editing contain.rb moving the WorkingDir:
PWD_BIND argument from c.run() to .new() was hoped to be the API
change needed but seems not.  More investigation to happen tomorrow

Jonathan