client server problem

Lastera Maxime maxime.lastera at altran.com
Tue Mar 5 17:38:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I develop a client/server application.
The server run on an AVD and the client run on a desktop application.

When I try the server application on a real device, the client
application works fine,
but when the server application runs in the AVD the client doesn't works.

My application client/server works whith real device but doesn't work
with AVD.

For information I use the adress 10.0.2.2 in the AVD to set localhost
adress but I have always the same connection problem.

I have develop the same server application in JAVA and I can connect the
client to the AVD, so I think the problem is on my Qt configuration but
I don't know where.

Thanks for your help.

Maxime Lastera