onKeyDown() for KEYCODE_BACK supressed

Micke Prag micke.prag at telldus.se
Wed Jan 9 17:10:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. After reading that thread I still cannot understand why onKeyDown() is suppressed. Is there something that won't work if Qt get both keyDown and keyUp for the back button like any other button?

For instance, the volume keys will be sent to Qt as both onVolumePressed and onVolumeReleased.

I have a patch ready for going upstream but it depends on getting the onKeyDown event for the back button. I am wondering if my patch breaks something by allowing this signal to pass through?

Regards
Micke