How to build necessitas using stlport not gnustaticstl

Ray Donnelly mingw.android at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:53:09 UTC 2013

r6b hasn't been the Necessitas toolchain for some time now. We're
currently using an r8b-derived toolchain.

I've never used DDMS.

I'd say that the best thing to do is to figure out why DDMS doesn't
work with gnustl as I guess DDMS could be useful for other people and
we're not likely to switch to STLPort.

Have you got any more details or references about why it works for one
but not the other? Memory allocations are, at the end of the day, done
by bionic for both so there really shouldn't be any difference.