How to build necessitas using stlport not gnustaticstl

gujx gujx at cn.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 7 08:35:16 UTC 2013

>Why do you want to use stlport and why did you chose r6b?

I'm so sorry for answering you too late.

Using stlport is because I want to use the memory check function of DDMS.

And I had a test. When I use gnustl , I can not get the memory leak address
of my source.

But when I use stlport I can.

And using r6b is not my choice , I just using the default build tool of
necessitas.

And do you have any idea about how to use stlport not gnustl?