The future of Qt

Marek Floriańczyk marek.florianczyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:06:53 UTC 2012

Dnia poniedziałek, 3 września 2012 o 20:15:10 Nalin Savara napisał(a):
> I'm personally very sure Digia+Qt will be a massive success story.

I'm only beginner, and I'm coding Qt in my leisure time, but I have created
app for controling my house, and it uses server on linux, big touch screen
panels on windows and linux, phone (Symbian and Android - thanks to
Necessitas), touchpad Archos (Android), small touch screen panels on linux
with embedded Qt... its fast, and everywhere code is almost the same, it
wouldn't be possible without Qt, so I also keep my fingers crossed ;)

Regards,
Marek