The future of Qt

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:15:10 UTC 2012

I'm personally very sure Digia+Qt will be a massive success story.

I have exchanged emails some months back with Digia guys involved in
porting certain open source frameworks to qt hence make them available
on symbian/meego platforms.... And I was very impressed by their deep
technical knowledge and helpfulness and openness.

At the time I was worried (big company) may kill qt... And I used to
wonder why these digia guys work so hard and start all their mails
with 'sorry we were busy that we took 1 day to reply'.... And now I am
very happy their work will go far and be marketted properly, not be
killed like symbian, meego, harmattan.

Regards,

Nalin