[Offtopic/discussion] Re: question abt Digia's status of Qt

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:23:28 UTC 2012

(apologies for the possibly OT nature of this post)
also, after filling my contact info into form; it says:
"
Thank you for downloading the Qt evaluation!

You will receive an e-mail shortly containing download link and a license
key for installing Qt.

Please provide us with feedback of your experiences using Qt or hints about
how we can serve you better.

Make sure to visit our Qt blog to keep up to date with all our releases and
relevant product information. blog.qt.digia.com
"

What are the group's thoughts on this ?

Regards,

Nalin