question about fonts and others

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Tue May 29 11:32:02 UTC 2012

If you want a quick fix, add the font to you application using:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qfontdatabase.html#addApplicationFont
and
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qapplication.html#setFont

... I do this anyhow because I want to use the same font on all platforms.
A full ttf-font-file is normally something <1mb
With that size I can live on all platform ;)