More ICS issues or?

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Fri Jun 15 15:25:19 UTC 2012

Hi...
i am giving it another try.

Before (Gingerbread + Alpha2) was working properly.

Now i get what you can see in the attached SS.

I am on Windows7, necessitas Alpha3. The target is my real device
Samsung SGSII with ICS 4.0.3 stock in debug mode. On the device i can
see the green Qt background for like 10-15 seconds, then duisappears. On
the device logs there is NO error reported or crash.

On the device i have latest ministro APK (provided by BogDan some days
ago on the list) and the "unstable" repo, all the libs are already
downloaded (did twice, to be sure) on the phone.

This was in debug mode, and i am a bit clueless, since how do i
understand what is going on here?

any help is welcome.

thanks!

--