A very easy question.

Marek Floriańczyk marek.florianczyk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:39:05 UTC 2012

Dnia czwartek, 14 czerwca 2012 o 12:08:58 Denis napisał(a):
> I have installed Necessitas and now I want to use it.
> Whern I run the application in the emulator I obtain the message "This
> application requires Ministro service. Wold you like to install it?".
> Clicking on Ok I obtain the message "Can't find Ministro service. The
> application can't start."
> I have tried with Android 8, 10, 11, 12, 13 api but does not works.
> Can you help me?

Every time you create new android virtual device, or first time use real
android device it needs to have Ministro II.apk installed
So, get Ministro II.apk from net, probably from here
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ministro.necessitas.p/files/

Now, when you have project opened in Necessitas QtCreator, switch to projects
mode (on left side panel), then select "Run" tab (on top of the page), go to
"Deploy Configuration" details and select
"Install Ministro system wide qt shared libraries installer"
click "Choose apk" and find your downloaded Ministro II.apk

Now, when you try to run your project QtCreator will install Ministro II.apk
on android device first, and "Deploy Configuration" settings will switch to "Use
devices qt libs", so next time Ministro won't be deployed on android device.

hope it helps
Marek