Donation possibility [was: Re: Alpha4 release status]

George Najarian najay at najay.com
Tue Jun 12 01:08:46 UTC 2012

I agree with this. BogDan, set up one of those donation sites so we can help further
encourage you to work on this for us.

regards,

On 6/11/2012 1:23 PM, Sebastian Diel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> being completely unable to help in terms of programming (too fresh to even think about
> that) I'd really like the possibility to donate and thus contribute a little to the
> project. What donations can do might probably not make a big difference - but perhaps a
> small and important one. I hereby second Willy in asking for a (paypal?) donation button ;)
>
> Best regards,
> Sebastian
>

>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Betreff: 	Re: Alpha4 release status
>> Datum: 	Mon, 11 Jun 2012 21:26:47 +0200
>> Von: 	Willy Gardiol <willy at gardiol.org>
>> An: 	BogDan <bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com>
>> Kopie (CC): 	necessitas-devel at kde.org
>>

>> >  AH, sorry, it wasn't my intention to start donation/founding campaign
>> >  :), and if it looks
>> >  like one, I apologize. Of course if anybody wants to contribute, I'm
>> >  not going to refuse :-P.
>>
>> No need to apologize... Instead, give us a way to donaye for a specific
>> goal helping the project... at least for ones like me who feels guilty
>> not having time to dedicate...

George Najarian
Najay Engineering, Inc.
(714) 699-3785
http://www.najayengineering.com
najay at najay.com

//Confidentiality Notice: this transmission is intended for the sole use
of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or email. Thank you.//