Donation possibility [was: Re: Alpha4 release status]

Sebastian Diel sebastian.diel at web.de
Mon Jun 11 20:23:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

being completely unable to help in terms of programming (too fresh to
even think about that) I'd really like the possibility to donate and
thus contribute a little to the project. What donations can do might
probably not make a big difference - but perhaps a small and important
one. I hereby second Willy in asking for a (paypal?) donation button ;)

Best regards,
Sebastian